Reflective practice is a structured process of analysing and reviewing your professional activities and is an essential skill for Doctors. It involves detailed analysis of specific incidents and events, and their positive or negative outcomes.
This two-hour masterclass will help you to gain insight into your professional performance. Taking the time to build your skills in reflective practice will enable you to plan what you should stop doing, start doing, continue doing or change to improve.
On this two-hour masterclass you will learn:
- The difference between thinking and reflecting
- The links between reflection, insight and learning
- How to reflect effectively
- How to create a reflective environment
- The main areas of professional practice all doctors should reflect upon
You will also receive reflective templates to use and adapt to your situation. Reflective practice will provide you with supporting evidence for your appraisal and revalidation portfolio.
So why not download the brochure or fill out the form below to schedule a Reflective Practice Masterclass now or call us on 0800 840 4122.