Action Centred Leadership™ or ACL® has been developed by John Adair to become one of the best known leadership models in the world. Organisations worldwide use it to develop their leadership capability and management skills because it is both practical and highly effective. Our Action Centred Leadership courses are focused, practical and immediately effective at developing the skills and understanding your Team Leaders need to deliver outstanding leadership in your organisation.
What is the ACL Team Leadership Development Programme?
It’s a complete programme designed to deliver more effective team leadership and employee engagement.
Leadership is the Captain of the Ship, setting the direction of travel and making sure you get to your ultimate destination. Team Leadership is the delegated responsibility that makes sure the whole organisation is aligned and moving in the same direction. Leadership is complementary to and different from Management. Your Team Leaders will identify the crucial differences between Team Leadership and Team Management and the different focus and skills that each discipline requires of them.
It’s about Leadership Skills.
Skills are always the application of knowledge. It is not enough for Team Leaders simply to know what Leadership is, they also have to be able to do it, to apply that knowledge in specific circumstances. More than that, they need to understand why and how what they do works. On this programme they will learn the knowledge, skills and understanding of Team Leadership which comes from practice over time and be able to apply those lessons to have a direct impact on your people and your business immediately.
It’s about Development.
Development is a progression from one state to another. Development should follow a carefully designed sequence where one stage builds on the foundations of the previous stage. Your Team Leaders will develop their Leadership capability by progressing from simple activities to complex exercises, from general principles to specific application, from familiar situations to more challenging Leadership experiences – a proven way for them to learn effectively and thoroughly.
It’s a carefully designed and proven Programme.
A Programme is a series of complementary activities that collectively lead to a planned and pre-determined outcome. Your ACL Team Leadership Development Programme will take your Team Leaders through a series of preparatory steps, followed by exposure to practical learning based upon experiences, supported by sound Action Centred Leadership theory and consolidated by planned and evaluated application of their learning. They will be provided with systemic support to enable them to apply their learning back in the work place to achieve outcomes you can measure in your business.
This new 6 day Action Centred Team Leadership Development programme is a complete, integrated package giving you everything you need to develop your managers into more effective Team Leaders. Complete packages start from only £16,000. We’ll do everything you need and give you a clearly measured return on investment (ROI). We can also design an individual programme to meet your specific requirements that comes within your budget. This is a complete, stand alone design and a whole programme including:
1. A pre-briefing for your Team Leaders and their line managers, and a TNA so that your Team Leader learning is planned, supported and grounded in your business (1 day).
2. Organised 360 feedback and pre programme Team Leader and Line Manager meetings, so that you’ll have evidence that everyone is able to contribute to, and be engaged in, the design and outcomes of your programme.
3. We’ll plan and deliver a bespoke residential or non-residential development course specially designed to introduce Action Centred Leadership (ACL) and provide practical opportunities for learning about what works, why and how, creating a space away from the pressures of work where real change can take root (2 days).
4. Ongoing learning reviews to give space for reflection and to consolidate learning, and learning logs and reflective templates to generate evidence of learning that can be used as information to discuss at performance appraisal discussions.
5. Action plans to translate key learning into specific actions back in the workplace which will contribute directly to changing job plans and increase productivity and engagement.
6. A follow up coaching session for each Team Leader to help them to think through their learning and to support them to apply their learning and really make a difference in the workplace, particularly when things start to get complicated (2 days).
7. Application projects for your Team leaders to work on together in small teams to increase results and produce tangible evidence of the impact of the programme on your business.
8. A post programme de-briefing and review meeting to consolidate learning, recognise effort and results, increase engagement and offer support after the programme is completed (1 day).
9. You’ll receive an Evaluation Report that will provide you with evidence of the impact of the programme on your business for you to use to demonstrate return on investment (ROI) to your MD and senior team.
10. A copy of “Effective Leadership” by John Adair for every Team Leader who attends to remind them of the key knowledge they gained from the programme.
We passionately believe, and can prove, that leadership training gets results and that together we can make a real and lasting difference to your business. Call Jude now on 0800 840 4122 to find out more about how we can save you precious time and deliver proven results within budget. Jude can also put you in touch with one of our Team Leadership experts. With them you can discuss in confidence specifically what you need to do to develop better team leadership in your organisation within the budget you are working with. Alternatively, please fill in this enquiry form giving us your name and a direct line phone number and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]