“Team Leadership Skills for Registrars”
If you have slightly more time to invest than the one day Practical Leadership Skills for Registrars, then this stimulating two day course gives more depth. It uses both large group and small group practical exercises to enable you to explore team work and team dynamics, team culture and the impact of leadership on productivity and engagement.
This course will provide you with:
- A thorough grounding in the NHS Leadership Framework.
- The skills to be an effective clinical leader – what to do; how to do it; why it works.
- The knowledge to apply Action Centred Leadership – what to notice; how to respond; how to improve effectiveness.
- Awareness of team working – how to create an effective team; how to improve team service delivery.
- An understanding of team culture and how team cultures work.
- Awareness and understanding of team dynamics and what impacts performance.
- Greater understanding of how effective leadership drives high quality patient care.
- Reflective Templates to complete during and after the course, and written feedback on their leadership – evidence of their CPD in leadership to review and discuss at appraisals.
If you are a Deanery, Trust or C.C.G. commissioning any of our training courses we will provide you with an Evaluation Report giving you written evidence of reaction, added value, learning and application in a clinical setting.
If you think any of our courses would benefit SAS Doctors, Nurses, or Trainee Doctors in your C.C.G., Deanery or Trust, or you would like to find out more about what we offer, please call Jude on +44 (0) 800 840 4122.