You know that your new managers, supervisors and team leaders need to develop effective leadership urgently. You want them to deliver outstanding business results through their teams as quickly as possible. Unfortunately that’s not so easy to deliver, and an intellectual understanding of WHAT TO DO is not enough.
They need to learn HOW TO DO IT, and WHY IT WORKS!
That’s where our two day Leadership and Teams programme comes in. It will provide your managers, supervisors and team leaders with:
- A thorough grounding in the difference between leadership and management and the capabilities that both disciplines require.
- The skills to be an effective leader – what to do; how to do it; why it works.
- The knowledge to apply Action Centred Leadership – what to notice; how to respond; and improve effectiveness.
- Team working – how to create an effective team; improve service delivery; how team cultures work.
- A greater understanding of how effective leadership drives high quality business results (watch the video).
- The opportunity to think about their leadership using Reflective Templates to complete during and after the course, and written feedback on their leadership – evidence of their development in leadership to review and discuss during appraisals.
Our pragmatic programme adds real value as evidenced by our 100% positive feedback.
To find out about the extra value our 3 and 5 day versions of this event will give you, call Jude on +44 (0) 800 840 4122.
Why work with us?
Established in 1987, The Leadership Business Ltd. is an experienced, customer-focused, success driven, training provider delivering leadership, management and team development programmes across the UK and Europe.
We pride ourselves in working closely with our customers, to understand fully their unique business needs. We then create outstanding and innovative training solutions that really work – and we have a 25 year track record and excellent references to prove it.
What will you get?
All of our learning experiences are designed to be ‘fun’ and not a threat to personal credibility, and so people are generally more prepared to ‘be themselves’ and say what they really feel and openly discuss their day to day challenges. The key to success then lies in the outstanding ability of our experienced facilitators to draw the parallels between experiences in the exercises and real experiences back at work.
Throughout the programme, time will be set aside for exploring specific work related issues and where necessary the itinerary will be changed as the course progresses to accommodate those discussions and to find enduring solutions to resolve them.
“Good, insightful, useful, enjoyable.”
Deepak Gupta, DME Surgery GWH Swindon
“Excellent. Practical sessions definitely added value.”
Stephen Eastaugh-Waring, Clinical Director, MSK, NBT
To discuss how “Leadership and Teams” can make a difference in your business call Jude on +44 (0) 800 840 4122.